Sunday, December 14, 2008

......on the road again

I left Sonny and Brother in Sunny/Snowy Crosby and headed West on I-10. Getting out of Sonny's driveway was a little tricky, since I couldn't turn around, I had to back out. I gave Sonny one of my rodios and had him talk me out while he also stopped traffic, in both directions. I got out with very little delay of the traffic.

The Crosby Firemans Parade was the next delay for me, no big deal, about 10 minutes, after that there was the delay getting onto I-10, the ramp was closed so I had to go East for a few miles then I found a West bound ramp.



The Pyrmids of I-10





The Windmills of I-10

2 comments:

Alice said...

What is this pyrimid of I-10? Explain please.

LaSal said...

We have pyramids in this country? Yes, please explain.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed